ueaexam v4.14: LaTeX 2"Class for Writing UEA Exam Sheets
ueaexam v4.14: LATEX2" Class for Writing UEA
This is the documentation for ueaexam, a class le for typesetting exam sheets.
It is loosely based on the sys-exam package and on the standard article class
2 Required Packages
The following packages are automatically loaded:
- probsoln allows questions and answers to be stored in and loaded from
databases. Must be at least version 3.02. Earlier versions will cause an error.
- drawwatermark provides facility to put DRAFT or SOLUTIONS across the
background of each page.
- geometry sets up page layout.
- ifthen provides high-level conditional commands.
- calc used for counter calculations.
- fp used for adding up the marks for each question.
- graphicx images can be included using \includegraphics[hkey=value